Tickets for our 2020 dates commencing 4 Apr 2020 are now on sale with a SPECIAL OFFER for anyone booking in advance for ANY OPEN DATE in 2020 if booking is made before midnight on 30 Apr 2020; use discount code EARLY12 at the payments page to get 12% OFF the online ticket prices for any open date in 2020* (does not apply to ticket types marked with *). Be sure to apply the discount code as we cannot help with this retrospectively after tickets have been booked. Also see our Prize Draw for Free Tickets post. See our Poor Weather plans for info on pre-booked tickets.
PLEASE READ ALL NOTES
BELOW BEFORE BOOKING
BOOK IN ADVANCE FOR DISCOUNT PRICING,
OR PAY EXTRA AT THE ENTRANCE ON THE DAY
This is where you can get special offers if buying online in advance. You can see all offer prices after you click on a date. You can close the ticket window if you decide not to buy. Special offer tickets can become unavailable at any time in advance of the event depending on numbers sold. Online discounts tickets can be withdrawn at any time before the event however this depends on the weather expected (discount availability period could be extended), and can also depend on the quantity of tickets that have been purchased in advance (discount availability period could be shortened).
Special offer tickets CANNOT be purchased from the entrance staff on the day. Any special codes that you are fortunate to be able to use can be entered at the payment page. Tickets can only be used for the event date that is showing on the ticket.
Tickets are available only from this website which links to our page at TicketTailor.com:
Check our social media pages for special offers.
Tickets can generally be purchased at the entrance subject to full capacity not having been reached but are more expensive than when bought online in advance.
The attraction is open during weekends and school holidays ONLY, and ONLY in the Spring and Summer months, plus there are a couple of school term time dates available.
- The attraction is situated on a working crop farm, it is NOT a petting farm but there could be animals around therefore we cannot allow dogs on site (except for registered guide dogs).
- If you would like to book a large group or school visit, please book online in advance the number of tickets required for the full number of people in the group. VAT receipts can be provided on request.
- Special offer tickets can only be purchased online via this website, subject to availability, and can be withdrawn from sale at any time.
- Online discount tickets can only be purchased online BEFORE the visit via this website, subject to availability, and they can be withdrawn from sale at any time. This will depend on the weather expected and the number of tickets sold in advance.
- Tickets at a higher cost can generally be purchased at the entrance on the day of visit subject to there being sufficient capacity at the attraction.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, Apple Jacks Adventure Farm (AJAF) reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice.
- AJAF also reserves the right to withdraw any attraction without reason and without the need to give any sort of compensation.
- AJAF can refuse admission to anyone without reasoning. Guests must retain their ticket and produce it when requested to do so by staff at the attraction.
- Last entry 1 hour before the closing time shown on this site. Visitors must vacate the site at the closing time or before that time.
- No dogs allowed (except registered guide dogs).