Law of the Land
Apple Jacks Law of the Land
To keep everyone safe and happy, when you are on Apple Jack’s Adventure Farm land
you must follow these rules carefully.
Children 15 years of age and under must be supervised by a PARENT or GUARDIAN throughout each activity.
All play areas such as the inflatables, play frames, play equipment (Eg. Swings Etc), tip topper and other play areas, are UNSUPERVISED areas unless otherwise stated. Play safely!
The proprietors will not accept responsibility for any incidents or accidents that occur as a result of failure to comply with all guidelines and verbal instructions given.
No responsibility will be accepted for loss of clothing or belongings.
SAFETY OF YOUNG CHILDREN IS PROVIDED
FOR AS FOLLOWS
Safety hand rails, hand holds, foot rests, safety supporting bars, soft safety matting, sand and grass areas, steps and hand rails.
Please ensure that all young children use all
safety aids provided.
1. KEEP AWAY from all FENCES and BARRIERS on the farm
and all HOT SURFACES in food outlets. These areas are
OUT OF BOUNDS.
2. Be aware of others around you and avoid colliding with
3. DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR will not be tolerated, and those
involved in or encouraging such behaviour could be asked
to leave the site.
Children 6 years and younger
We strongly advise that any child six years or under using any of the below play equipment MUST be actively supervised by a responsible adult assisting the child to ascend and descend where necessary.
The following items are all play activities which are
unsupervised by park attendants:
Farm Fun House Trail
Haunted House Trail
Stationary Wooden Tractor
Wooden maze with platforms
You must be competent in the following skills BEFORE you take
part in skating:
1. Able to hold good balance when on roller skates.
2. Control movement and direction of at speed.
3. Be able to stop safely under full control.
4. Be able to control a fall.
5. Be aware of others around and avoid collisions.
6. Participants are asked to wear LONG SLEEVES down to the
wrists throughout the activity. We strongly advise the use
of personal protection equipment which is available to
WARNING: This activity is NOT suitable for children aged 6
years and under. Children aged 7-16 must be supervised by a
PARENT or GUARDIAN throughout the activity.
1. You must be able to hold onto the zipwire tightly with
both hands and brace for impact at the end
2. Ensure to take care when disembarking
3. Only one person per seat per ride
4. Running or push starts are not allowed
5. All Instructions and guide lines should be followed
6. Not suitable for children aged 6 and under
7. Children aged 7-16 must be supervised by their parents,
carers, or a responsible adult at all times
8. Maximum weight on this attraction is 11 stone or 69.85kg
9. You must not take part if you have any physical
WARNING. Children aged 6 years and under are not
allowed on the Drop Slide.
1. Warning: This attraction involves a sheer vertical
2. Only allow a child to take part if they are physically
able to climb to the top and go down the slide
3. Only one child to go down the slide at any time.
4. Each child must go feet first with arms across the
5. No pushing or jumping.
6. Long sleeved tops, long pants and socks must be
worn by each child.
7. You must not take part if you have any physical
Hay Bale Hill (formerly mountain)
— All children taking part in this activity must be supervised by
a PARENT or GUARDIAN throughout the activity.
— Children aged 6 and under are not allowed to go higher than
the lower level of the Hay Bale Hill.
— Parents / carers should assist people in their care when
climbing on and off the bales.
1. This is a CLIMBING ACTIVITY only.
2. DO NOT JUMP from any level of the Hay Bale Hill.
3. DO NOT SOMERSAULT from any level of the Hay Bale Hill.
4. DO NOT PUSH other guests off any of the hay bales.
5. DO NOT COLLIDE with other guests, otherwise you could
be asked to leave.
6. NEVER PULL STRAW out of the bales.
7. NO NAKED FLAMES or lit cigarettes allowed around the
Hay Bale Hill.
8. Take care when exiting the Hay Bale Hill and area. Climb
down carefully and exit the area carefully
WARNING: Minors over 15 years of age and adults MUST
NOT jump on the pillow.
1. Please give priority to younger children.
2. Supervising adults are advised to assist young children
to access and exit the pillow.
3. DO NOT jump on the pillow within 1.5 metres of the
4. DO NOT jump when near to other people.
5. NO RUNNING, NO SLIDING, NO TURNING
SOMERSAULTS on the jumping pillow.
• This is a farm (although not a petting farm) therefore we cannot allow dogs on site (except for registered guide dogs)
• If you would like to book a large group or school visit, please book in advance the number of special offer tickets required for
the full number of people in the group. There are no free tickets on offer for accompanying supervising adults.
• All prices are correct at the time they are published. However, Apple Jacks Adventure Farm (AJAF) reserves the right to change
the prices without prior notice.
• Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other
• AJAF also reserves the right to withdraw any attraction without reason and without the need to give any sort of
• AJAF can refuse admission to anyone without reasoning. Guests must retain their ticket whilst at the attraction.
• Whilst in the attraction, valid tickets must be produced if requested by security staff.
• Last entry 1 hour before close.
• It is illegal to drive on private land whilst uninsured if the private land is accessible to the public. Drivers of vehicles on this
property must have a current driving licence and relevant insurance to drive the vehicle. Uninsured drivers and drivers
without a current driving licence are forbidden from driving on this property.
• No dogs allowed (except registered guide dogs).