You can place an order here for
School Trip Ticket (advance booking)
£7.50 per person*
(Dates are shown at the booking section below)
This is where you can book in advance for a School Trip for any of the dates showing at the calendar below. The attraction opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 5:00 PM, arrive at anytime up until 4 PM. The minimum group size for a school trip visit is 30 “paid for” people. Please note that the full discount online tickets might NOT be available to book if you leave booking until the day of your visit.
- See our FAQs page information for details about free coach parking available for the duration of your visit.
- You can arrive at any time from 10 AM up to 4 PM however your session will still be due to end at 5 PM.
- Please ensure that you have contact details for all individuals in your group, and enter the contact details of the main organisers at the space provided on the booking form.
- Select the ticket type quantities, date, then the time by clicking on it, and then click on the “Book now” button. Next scroll down the page to pay via the secure STRIPE payment system.
- Do not count a child under 90cm on the group ticket choice if less than 2 x under 90cm per paying adult.
- Children under 16 must accompanied by at least one responsible adult or guardian within the group.
- Before attempting to pay, please tick the T&Cs box at the payment section as the Terms and Conditions of purchase and our disclaimer and safety policy apply to all visitors and have to be agreed to before booking.
- If the ticket email is not received within a few minutes of your order being confirmed please check your junk mail or spam folder for it. Please also download images to the email.
* £7.50 per person on a large school trip group booking. Minimum of any 30 “paid for” people – maximum of 200 on one booking. Use extra bookings if need be (whilst complying with any Coronavirus restrictions that might be in place).
School Trip BookingsArrive up to 4 pm.Ends at 5pm