Information on this site is continually updated to cover the Covid-19 Coronavirus era opening.
There will be a maximum number of visitors per session allowed therefore please book your preferred session online in advance.
TICKET PRICES - from as low as £7.50 per person*
Advance Bookings (via online)
AM and PM tickets are no longer available to purchase. Those people who purchased AM or PM tickets in advance can now use them in the same way as if they had purchased an "All Day" ticket.
All day ticket: Arrive at any time between 10AM and 4PM and remain on site until up to 5PM
Kids under 90cm tall get a free ticket (max 2 per adult)
*Discounted large group tickets are available online at the bookings page (equates to £7.50 per person).
*Discounted small group tickets are available online at the bookings page (equates to £9.50 per person)
Same-day Bookings (via online)
Arrive at any time between 10AM and 4PM and remain on site until up to 5PM
No family ticket or large group ticket is available for the same-day booking. Children under 90cm don't need a ticket (max 2 per adult in group). Ticket prices are slightly more expensive than when booking in advance of the day.
At the Entrance (more expensive)
If unable to book online a limited amount of tickets can be bought from the entrance, subject to availability and capacity not having been reached, at £12.50 per person. No family ticket is available at the entrance.
ENTRANCE OPEN AND CLOSING TIMES
The attraction is usually open during weekends and school holidays ONLY, and ONLY in the Spring and Summer months, plus there are a couple of school term-time dates that could be made available if visitor numbers are sufficient.
Full details of opening dates. times and prices can now be found via our "Book Online" page, rather than being duplicated at this page but please continue reading.
The entrance gate to the FREE car park opens shortly before the morning session commences and is locked one hour after the attraction closes for the day.
Tickets should where possible be purchased online in advance
for us to better manage the numbers attending.
Only available from this website.
What's included in the ticket price?
The ticket entrance price covers all activities apart from the coin-operated Quad Karts and Mini-Digger (£1 a go - please bring coins). Skates are provided on free loan and protective equipment used for skating can be hired at a small charge. The show for children is also included in the entrance price. A reasonably priced fast-food grill is available on site - entrance will be controlled. Ticket prices apply to anyone over 90 cm tall (child and adult). There are no "free" tickets for accompanying adults, nor for group organisers. If there are any family or group ticket prices available during they will be shown at the Book Online page that includes price information but please continue reading the information available on this page.
The car park and coach parking is FREE for the duration of your visit to us.
Payments are processed via the STRIPE secure payment system and will show Farm Fun Ltd so please watch for this on your statement. PayPal payments are no longer accepted. Cheques are not accepted.
Please understand that a percentage of all ticket costs goes straight to VAT.
TICKET INFORMATION - Choose carefully!
The maximum number of free tickets for children 90cm or under is TWO per ticket paying adult.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
Each session commences from the time showing on the ticket purchased, not from the time of entry. You can enter at any time up to 1 hour before the session is due to end.
Please wait in our large car park until your session is about to commence, please don't arrive too early. You can arrive at any time after your session commences up to 1 hour before the session showing on your ticket is due to end.
Tickets can only be used for the date and session shown on the ticket. Make sure you choose the correct ticket type, and date as tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, swapped or exchanged after they have been ordered!
Refunds are given only in accordance with statutory regulations in the event of the event being cancelled, rescheduled, or moved to a different location. The Citizens Advice website provides information on consumer rights when purchasing an event ticket. This is to help keep costs down for you by reducing admin costs, and to prevent fraudulent sale of cancelled or exchanged tickets, so choose carefully!
- There are currently no concession prices, nor carer nor disabled tickets currently available.
- Any "large group" prices and tickets that might be available will be shown at the Book Online page.
- The attraction is situated on a working crop farm, it is NOT a petting zoo nor is it an animal farm but there could be animals around therefore we can't allow dogs on site (except for registered guide dogs).
- To control the number of visitors tickets must be purchased in advance via this website whenever possible.
- Special offer tickets, if available, can only be purchased online via this website, subject to availability, and can be withdrawn from sale at any time.
- Online discount tickets can only be purchased online BEFORE the visit via this website, subject to availability, and they can be withdrawn from sale at any time. This will depend on the weather expected and the number of tickets being sold in advance.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, Apple Jacks Adventure Farm (AJAF) reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
- AJAF also reserves the right to withdraw any activity without reason and without the need to give any sort of compensation.
- AJAF can refuse admission to anyone without giving reason.
- Whilst in the attraction, valid tickets must be produced if requested by entrance or security staff.
- Last entry 1 hour before your session is due to end. All visitors must vacate the site at closing time or earlier if your session ends earlier.
- No dogs allowed (except registered guide dogs).
Any family discount tickets that are available are now shown at the "Book Online" page.
GROUP BOOKING AND SCHOOL TRIP DISCOUNTS
Any group booking discount tickets that might be available are now shown at the "Book Online" page as due to the constant changes resulting from the Coronavirus era situation that's the easiest place to display the latest information.
Online Ticket Office Email Answering Availability
Ticket Booking Office
9am – 8pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am - 4pm Sunday
Ticket Booking Office