You are welcome to apply for positions that become available through the summer.
Park operations staff
We are now recruiting for Park Operations Staff for the 2013 Easter/Summer seasons. Operations roles include the following posts below. Please write 'Park Operations' on your application form if you are interested in one of the following:
Attraction Instructor - Working on our activities guiding our guests how to use equipment properly and safely. You will need to be friendly and patient, and preferably will have experience in customer service.
Food and Beverage Assistant - Providing our guests with bundles of energy throughout their day. Ideal candidates will have experience working within the catering industry, although full training will be provided.
Welcome Assistant - Welcoming all of our visitors as they arrive at the park. You will need to be speedy and accurate use of a till, as well as providing the highest level of customer service to our guests.
Park entertainment staff
The duties for our lively entertainers will vary from day to day. You may be participating in shows, talking to customers via a microphone, performing choreographed dances, bringing our characters to life and making the experience of our younger guests extra special. Please write 'Park Entertainer' on your application form if you are interested in this post.
First aid representative
First aiders will take on one of the above roles, but also provide qualified first aid experience to our guests should it be needed. Applicants will need to have completed a 3 or 4 day 'First Aid at Work' course certificated by the HSE. If you would like to apply for a first aid role, please specify this on your application form.
Please read the bullet points below to see if you are suitable for work at Apple Jacks.
- You must be 16 or older to apply for any of the positions available.
- You need to enjoy being outdoors (even in the cold and rain!).
- Be prepared for long days on your feet.
- You are welcome to apply for positions that become available through the summer.
- Those returning to Apple Jacks must fill in a new application form.
- The application must be posted to the park.
- No applications sent to the park via e-mail will be accepted.
- All interviews/invitations to assessment centres will be arranged by e-mail.
- Applications will be kept on file for the duration of the Apple Jacks Farm season.
- You must download, print, and fill in the application form.
Once completed please send to Park Recruitment, Apple Jacks Adventure Park, Stretton Road, Warrington, WA44NW.
- All positions available are on a part-time, seasonal basis.
- You must be able to work at least 35 of the opening dates shown on this page.
- The dates listed on the availability sheet are not only open dates. They may be dates required for park setup, induction or interviews.
- You must be able to make the recruitment day(s) & training day(s).
- All work offered will be on the basis of your availability.
If your availability changes, please e-mail us and let us know as this will effect your application.
- Any position offered can be retracted at any time.
- You must be able to get to and from the park without relying on public transport.
- Closing date for Easter applications is 24th Feburary 2013.