Schools & Groups
Apple Jacks Adventure Park plays hosts to hundreds of group members through the summer. We offer reduced rates and free places to larger groups (as long as they have booked in advance). We can also arrange a free Risk Assessment visit for up to 2 members of staff at a time to suit you. Our usual opening time is 10.30am, but we understand that sometimes group visits need to be scheduled a little earlier. In discussing your booking, just let us know if you need the park to open a bit early or close a bit later.
Please note: Groups need to be a minimum of 16 paying guests (adults and/or children).
To make organising a group visit that little bit easier, we provide a completed Risk Assessment (updated each year), Accessibility Guide and a copy of our Public Liability Certificate.
On some dates the park is closed to the general public, however we can open the park, therefore it is important for groups to book in advance. Unfortunately, groups who do not book in advance will need to pay the full gate price.
Group enquiry form
We can plan the day around you!
If visiting on a group only day, we can plan the day around you. Trips on the adventure hayride, archery availability and so on.
Is it going to be crowded?
We check all bookings as they come through and we try to make it so everybody has a great experience. If a day is looking busy, we will advise that it's probably best (if possible) to pick another day
Can you provide food and drinks for the group?
We use local suppliers for our meat and veg which means it's fresh. We can provide lunch packs (or platters) of sandwiches and offer a snack and a drink for additional prices (prices available on demand).
Can you reserve us undercover seating?
Unfortunately we cannot reserve undercover seating as our under cover area is relatively small. However, we do try to make it so not many groups or schools are visiting on the same day - which should allow everyone time under cover to eat their lunch
Can you open at different times of the day?
We can open any time between 9:00am and 6:30pm for schools and groups. This will need to be discussed when you contact us
Can we park a coach?
There's plent of room for parking and coaches are welcome to stay or go.
- Group bookings must be made 72 hours in advance and must be accepted by Apple Jacks to become valid. Upon validation you will be sent a booking confirmation.
- Group visits are for 16 or more paying guests. (This does not include under 4s).
- Group visitors need to pay for park admission in 1 transaction either by cash/credit or debit card/company cheque. Personal cheques are not accepted. They cannot pay individually.
- Groups will be counted into the park by the admissions team. A member of the group must count with the team member.
- All payments must be completed before or on the day. We cannot issue a post-visit invoice.
- The park will only open on a 'Group Only' day for 25 or more paying guests.