PLAN YOUR TRIP
SAVE MONEY BY BOOKING IN ADVANCE BELOW
(save money by booking special offer tickets in advance, or pay full price at the entrance)
Only available from approved and authorised outlets as shown on this page.
ONLINE TICKET OFFICE TIMES
9am – 9pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am - 5pm Sunday
The Adventure Farm is open during weekends and school holidays only
This is where you can get special offers if buying online in advance. You can see the discounts after you click on a date. You can close that window if you decide not to buy. Special offer tickets cannot be purchased at the entrance on the day.
Tickets available only from this website which links to the TicketTailor.com page https://buytickets.at/applejacksfarm. Check our social media pages for special offers.
The attraction is open during weekends and school holidays only. You are able to purchase full-price tickets at the entrance on school holidays and weekends.
For Fun-by-Day tickets in Oct and Nov please see http://www.spookyworld.co.uk/book-fun-by-day/
Click HERE if this booking calendar does not display in full.
- This is a farm (although not a petting farm) therefore we cannot allow dogs on site (except for registered guide dogs)
- If you would like to book a large group or school visit, please book in advance the number of special offer tickets required for the full number of people in the group.
- Online booking closes at midnight the day before. After this time you will not be able to purchase tickets online for that day, although full-price tickets can be purchased at the entrance.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, Apple Jacks Adventure Farm (AJAF) reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice.
- AJAF also reserves the right to withdraw any attraction without reason and without the need to give any sort of compensation.
- AJAF can refuse admission to anyone without reasoning. Guests must retain their ticket.
- Last entry 1 hour before close.
- No dogs allowed (except registered guide dogs).